Terms and Conditions
The term ‘JS Photography Ltd’ ‘Your Staff ID’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Baileys Mill, 38 Factory Lane, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8HQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When placing an order with Your Staff ID, the customer accepts sole responsibility for copyright and reproduction of images. It is deemed that you are the owner/have permission to reproduce artwork files.
Your Staff ID may refuse to produce custom products deemed to be offensive or maybe incite hatred.
We can only accept returns if we are notified within 14 days of delivery, so please check your order on arrival and email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
Non-custom Item Returns
If you no longer require a non-custom item ordered or wish to exchange for an alternative, similar item, please email email@example.com. Refunds will not be processed until the items are delivered back to us.
Custom Item Returns
As each Your Staff ID badge is custom made we cannot offer a return unless:
• the product does not match the order, or
• the product is damaged.
If the product(s) delivered does not match your order please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining the problem and we will arrange the return of the said goods.
Please remember to include your original invoice number and the name your order was placed under.
If the goods have a problem relating to the quality of the product such as a miss-print or damage, then a photograph as well as description of the problem should be emailed through to email@example.com for our customer services team to assess.
We cannot take any action on an order until all of the goods are returned to Your Staff ID for inspection.
Following the return of the goods, a thorough assessment will take place following which Your Staff ID will deem whether the return is valid or not.
If the problem relates to a production issue at Your Staff ID, then a re-print of the goods may be offered to rectify the quality issue.
Because every custom product is made to your specifications, if the order has already been produced then Your Staff ID retains the right to solely offer a re-print when seeking to rectify any problem with an order.
A refund will be offered only when an order is cancelled prior to any work being undertaken by Your Staff ID.
If you need to cancel an order you should contact customer services on 01156 717117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Due to the short turnaround times we try to work to, your order may have already gone into production.
If an order has been placed by the customer and subsequently produced by Your Staff ID, a refund will not be offered on cancellation as the goods are custom-made to clients specifications and not stock items that can be re-sold.
All items should be sent back to Baileys Mill, 38 Factory Lane, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8HQ